Well we have survived to Friday yet again. Before I become a "once a month" blogger, let me catch you up on the goings on around the Krueger household lately.
- The Harvest Moon is having some sort of effect on our fur baby Riley. His stomach hasn't been quite right all week. Fortunately he's due to go back to the vet for vaccinations and such, so if it continues we'll have his doctor figure out what's going on.
- Jayson has advanced to the "age of distraction." I don't know if there really is such a thing, but I'm dubbing it as such. Anytime Daddy or the dog are around he's too busy trying to play cute and coy with them rather than eat. It makes getting ready before work in the morning a bit of a hassle.
- Riley and Jayson seem to really like each other. Each morning Riley has to go in and check on Jayson before he and Justin go for a walk. When they come back, Riley rushes up the stairs to lay by the rocker where I'm nursing Jayson. When Jayson's done eating he looks for Riley and coos and giggles at him. It's really adorable.
- Jayson LOVES the Jumparoo I picked up for him last week. You gotta love those gently used sites online. What a steal. He continues to amaze me with his capabilities considering he's only four months old! We took a video of him - watch it here.
- Speaking of which, infant growth patterns are insane. I swear I boxed up his 0-3 months just about the time he turned four months old. Within a week of wearing his 3 months sized clothing, I had to box that up too! He's sporting mostly 3-6 month and 6 months sized clothes already.
- Jayson's Nanny picked up a pumpkin Halloween costume for him which we can't wait to put him into. He's going to hate us when he's older, of this I'm positive.
- According to Michelle at daycare, Jayson has developed a knack for mimicking another baby's cry, although he does this and then laughs at her. I hope we don't have a bully on our hands, lol.
- Jayson had his first play date this past weekend with his buddy Ryan. They were too cute together, even took a nap at the same time.
- Fun fact: babies are free at the movie theater until three years of age. We found this out when we took Jayson to see Disney's Planes. Believe it or not, he watched all but fifteen minutes of it. Again, he amazes us at only four months old.