Friday, April 25, 2014

Furry Friday: Looking Fabulous


Yesterday both Riley and I had a few appointments that afforded me the ability to work half day and spend the other half of my day driving around with my number one fur-child.  The old man had a check up, a bordatella shot, and a grooming.  I had a follow up doctor's appointment, six vials of blood work processed, and an x-ray.  Fun fun.  But at least he looks fabulous.

Piggy backing on our previous stint of bad luck, Jayson had pink eye which he shared with my husband and myself. Then Riley had a cyst burst near his hind quarters.  Fortunately fluids from his cyst hadn't indicated cancer or anything of the sort, but unfortunately for him it's not healing the best so he's on a second round of antibiotics.  Hence the check up.  The grooming was just to pamper him.  Truth be told he was actually starting to look a little rough around the edges with his winter coat.  Besides, who doesn't feel better after a hair cut?

As for my appointments, the doctor's are still trying to figure out what's going on with me.  They've ruled out Lyme's disease.  They're looking at Lupus now.  Fingers crossed it's not that, however I'd take a diagnosis of anything right about now just so we know what to treat so I can start feeling normal again.  So far they say I was suffering from dehydration and exhaustion and I apparently was hypotensive and hypoglycemic.  Add that to the fact that I'm almost always anemic and I guess I have a good reason to feel like crap.  All are manageable but the doc's just don't think that's all I've got going on.  So we shall see.  

Send Riley and I some good vibes.  Happy Friday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool kids leave messages... just sayin'