Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Watch it Wednesday: Crush

I was having a work related conversation with a coworker the other day and of course our talks quickly detoured to our kids.  I had commented that Jayson's current age is my favorite, and in retrospect I think I've said this with every age he's hit so far.  She had a great way to describe this.  She said that with each stage whether it be crawling, walking, talking, etc., it's like you have a crush on your kid.  Everything they do is so precious and you can't help but stare at them in wonderment.  It's so true!  Jayson could fart and I'd brag about it.  As a matter of fact I have because when he does "let wind" (to quote Justin's Grandma Kelly) I'll say to him "are you making stinky man farts?" and he'll laugh.  He thinks it's hilarious.  Such a typical man to think getting caught farting is hilarious.  It's safe to say I have a crush on my kid.  I have drank the kool-aid and am wearing a permanent pair of rose colored glasses.  How could I not??  Just look at this kid!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool kids leave messages... just sayin'