Monday, October 29, 2012

Top Ten Things...

The top ten things I've noticed thus far about pregnancy are:
  1. Pregnant women can win any burping competition, hands down.
  2. Flatulance... and you can't always blame it on the dog.
  3. Bloating - hello?!  Seven pounds for what?  The thing isn't even the size of a pea yet.
  4. I'm crampy, not to be mistaken for cranky. 
  5. There is no pregnancy book out there that can prepare you for the night sweats.  S-A-T-U-R-A-T-E-D
  6. I'm hungry...all the time.  Not much different than usual, but noteworthy.
  7. I've never been so thirsty in my life, sometimes waking up at 3a.m. for a bottle of water.
  8. Oh, and what goes well with a bottle of water at 3a.m.?  Frequent urination. 
  9. Forget "morning sickness", what about feeling car sick with or without a car?  Knock on wood I've skipped over the "vomit" stage, however the queasiness is hit or miss.
  10. Sheer exhaustion.  I'm the "sleep 8-10 hours only to have enough energy to shower and go back to bed" type of exhausted.
If you haven't figured it out already, Justin and I are expecting. It appears my aforementioned baby fever has developed into a full scale illness better known as pregnancy.  28 weeks to go!

8 weeks 2 days
12 weeks 2 days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool kids leave messages... just sayin'