- Pregnant women can win any burping competition, hands down.
- Flatulance... and you can't always blame it on the dog.
- Bloating - hello?! Seven pounds for what? The thing isn't even the size of a pea yet.
- I'm crampy, not to be mistaken for cranky.
- There is no pregnancy book out there that can prepare you for the night sweats. S-A-T-U-R-A-T-E-D
- I'm hungry...all the time. Not much different than usual, but noteworthy.
- I've never been so thirsty in my life, sometimes waking up at 3a.m. for a bottle of water.
- Oh, and what goes well with a bottle of water at 3a.m.? Frequent urination.
- Forget "morning sickness", what about feeling car sick with or without a car? Knock on wood I've skipped over the "vomit" stage, however the queasiness is hit or miss.
- Sheer exhaustion. I'm the "sleep 8-10 hours only to have enough energy to shower and go back to bed" type of exhausted.
|8 weeks 2 days|
|12 weeks 2 days|