Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Man Shower

"I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder."  ~ Gilbert K. Chesterton


Not too many people can count themselves fortunate enough to experience a Man Shower in their lifetime.  For those with dirty minds, I am referencing the baby shower held in my husband's honor at work today.  It came as a complete surprise, although in retrospect it really should have come as no surprise at all considering how wonderful his work family is.  Under the guise of a faulty conference room telephone he was ambushed with this outpouring of kindness. I cannot wait to get home to see all the nice things that were purchased/made for the baby.  I know I speak for the both of us (the three of us?) when I say we feel truly blessed to have a wonderful support group of not only family and friends but coworkers as well.  

Have you found something to be thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool kids leave messages... just sayin'