Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Crocodile Tears


Can I get a show of hands for those of you who suffered through Courtney's crocodile tears on the Bachelor's Women Tell All last night?  Boy, her publicist really has her job cut out for her (or him)!  Courtney was a broken record last night.  "I could have handled things differently."  "I felt uncomfortable." "I was embarrassed by my actions."  I think we've heard these things from previously impeached Presidents, no?  No matter what was said to her, she stuck to her lines.  Must be she and Ben have the same script writer because he has a limited vocabulary as well.  "These are all incredible women." How many times have we heard that over the course of the show?  He's so bland.  Here's what could make the show a little better: if Ben cuts his hair, scales back on the downers, and develops a personality.  Oh, and if he could see Courtney for who she really is (a snotty no-name model riding his coat tails for a boost to her career). 

For those of you who are bored with Courtney and would like to move on to bigger and better things, I have compiled a list of interesting blog articles for your perusal:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool kids leave messages... just sayin'