Monday, April 29, 2013

April Showers...


This weekend I had another shower to attend, but this time it wasn't mine! Our family celebrated my sister-in-law's upcoming wedding by throwing her a bridal shower at Brooks House of BBQ.  The weather was fantastic and the location was so accommodating.  I tell you, they do such a nice job over there.  Not only do I love their food, but now I've attended four events they've hosted and the service is consistently stellar. 


That officially concludes my obligations for the month of April!  Boy, it was such a busy month but now our little man can come at any time and I'd be completely ready.  I've made no further weekend plans or commitments from here on out.  Seventeen days and counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool kids leave messages... just sayin'