Friday, April 26, 2013

Furry Friday: Collages

For the month of April I have been one heck of a busy pregnant lady so my apologies ahead of time for the lack of posts.  My mother-in-law surprised me with a baby shower on April 5th, my sister-in-law's bachelorette weekend was the weekend of the 13th, my surprise family baby shower was on April 20th, a baby reception was held for me at work on April 24th, and this weekend is my sister-in-law's bridal shower!  Not to mention I've been trying to wrap things up at work in preparation for my impending time off.  Unfortunately there are only so many hours in a day and only so much of my energy to go around.  For those of you missing out on Furry Friday posts, Riley is still very much his self and our little love bug.  He gives everything the sniff check in the baby's room and the downstairs playroom.  Here's hoping he's a great big brother!  So let's kick off this Furry Friday post with a new photo of our Rye-guy followed by photos from each of the events that have been keeping me so busy (click to enlarge):


Our Handsome Pup
April 5, 2013 Baby Shower

April 13th Bachelorette Weekend
April 20th Baby Shower
April 24th Baby Reception
Baby's Room & Playroom = READY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool kids leave messages... just sayin'