Friday, May 18, 2012

Furry Friday: Riley's State of Mind


For a little fun I've decided to respond to an email questionnaire on my blog, but from Riley's point of view.  He thought it would be fun too.  I asked him this morning.  Doesn't he look enthused?  
Do you like blue cheese?
I heard the word "cheese"... I love cheese!

Do you own a weapon?
Do teeth count? 

What flavor Kool-Aid is your favorite?
I haven't experienced Kool-Aid.  I have been known to drink iced-tea, hot tea, and coffee when you're not looking.  Hey, if you leave it anywhere that I can get to it's fair game.

Do you get nervous before a doctor appointment?
I get the shakes.

What do you think of hotdogs?
I love anything that's not classified as "dog food."

Can you do push ups?
Every time I get up from laying down, I classify that as a push up.  I've only got 3 inch legs so I'm sort of a pro at it.

What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
Believe it or not, I really dig my collar.

Favorite hobby?
People watching on the back of the couch.

Favorite quote of the day?
"who wants a bone?"

What's your weight?
17lbs.  The vet wants me to shed a few.  I think her hair's too orange.  So we're even.

Middle name?
Chance.

Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
You asked me about cheese, where the hell is it?  How about the hot dogs?  Look at these eyes, it's like you never feed me!

Current worry?
Food.

Current hate right now?
Morning joggers.

Favorite place to be?
Riding in dad's truck.

Where would you like to go?
For a long walk at the College.  There's so many places to pee!
Can you whistle?
No, but I can whine.

Favorite color?
Red or blue.

Would you be a pirate?
If it involves making off with food, sure.

What songs do you sing in the shower?
I'm not a fan of bath time.

What's in your pocket?
I don't have pockets.

Last thing that made you laugh?
Dropping my kong from the couch for the sixth time and making Mom pick it up.
 
Worst injury you've ever had as a child?
Scraped my nose on my crate.  Oh wait, scratch that.  Horse fly bite to the groin.  It actually scarred! 

Do you love where you live?
I'm flexible.

Cats?
Zero.  They're just my size but they don't play nice.

Does someone have a crush on you?
Who doesn't love Riley?  I'm adorable.

What is your favorite book?
Drs. Foster & Smith

What is your favorite candy?
Dentastix or The Everlasting Treat Ball

What song do you want played at your funeral?
Apple Bottom Jeans.  The background music is so captivating, I can't help but cock my head and pop my ears forward every time I hear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool kids leave messages... just sayin'