Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Be My Valentine

Kings Wharf, Bermuda
So this year is shaping up to be a good year.  Although my husband combined our thirteen year anniversary with Valentine's and my birthday, the gift he gave me was pretty sweet.  We are going on a cruise to Bermuda!!!  I'm a little excited if you couldn't tell.  I did get chocolates as well, and a bucket of cookies.  Apparently the cookies I ordered for him from Cheryl's arrived yesterday...twice.  I wasn't aware they were running a two for one special, but we'll take it.  I'll just have to double up on my workouts now to account for the cookies and the upcoming cruise.


This morning we also gave Riley his Valentine and he loved it so much that he chewed an eye off in the first hour of its existence in our house.  So for now, sock monkey is sitting on my dresser waiting for repairs...and Riley is waiting close by as well.  You'd have thought we gave him crack this morning he was so hyped up over this new toy.  What a cutie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool kids leave messages... just sayin'