Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Monday Night

Monday night may be the best night on CBS.  Last night I watched "How I Met Your Mother" and "Two and a Half Men" and my night was complete.  I never really got into "How I Met Your Mother" before, but I am digging the mystery behind the narration of the show and in trying to figure out who ends up with who as per the title of the show. I think Mondays may become the night where I watch CBS in the bedroom while Jay watches football in the living room, but I am okay with that.  Isn't marriage all about give and take?  



Anywho, on to the real purpose of this post:  Two and a Half Men.  I must say I was surprised that Ashton's character wasn't some long lost son of Charlie's.  I was equally surprised at how the producers of the show literally killed Charlie off.  It wasn't enough to just have a funeral... no.  They had to drag his character through the mud as a penniless STD ridden drug addict.  I did have a hunch Rose had something to do with it though.  I figured they'd make his character run off with her, but I didn't foresee her character pushing him in front of a metro train.  I must say that I did find Ashton's introduction to the show a little cheesy (flung himself into the ocean for love, happens upon Charlie's house, sleeps with two women in the same night, and apparently he's a billionaire who can save the day by buying the house.)  Cheesy or not, I will probably continue to watch the show.  Mostly in hopes that Ashton will cut his hair.  I'm not digging the Jesus Christ Superstar look.



Did you watch Two and a Half Men?  What did you think?  What are some of the other shows you are a fan of?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool kids leave messages... just sayin'