Have you missed me?? Sorry for the no-show on 8/16, things got a little hectic. We're prepping for the return of students and faculty so my days have been jam packed. All I can say is thank god for www.pandora.com. It really helps in crunch times like this. "Moves Like Jagger" has been playing quite a bit and I think it's a real pick-me-up. I feel energized when listening to it. It could easily be the top song of 2011's summer.
Here are some of my favorites from past summers:
- 2010 - Bulletproof, Meet Me Halfway, and California Girls. These songs make me think of our trip to Ocean City, NJ.
- 2009 - Calle Ocho & Party in the USA. Anything by Pitbull makes me think of my friend Danielle and as much as I don't want to admit I liked Miley's song, it was a fun summer-type song.
- 2008 - Don't Stop the Music, Paralyzer, and Summertime. Who doesn't like a NKOTB song??
- 2007 - Beautiful Girls, Last Night, and Bubbly. I think Justin still has Sean Kingston's cd in his car... may have to swipe it from him and jam out to it.
- 2006 - Buttons and You're Beautiful. I was in love with James Blunt for that entire summer. It just spoke to my heart. What can I say? I'm a hopeless romantic.