Here are some other foods that make my Heaven on Earth list:
- Reuben sandwiches on pumpernickel bread with thousand island dressing. These things probably release as many endorphins for me as chocolate, I swear.
- Ahi Tuna Tempura at the Cheesecake Factory, Spicey scallop rolls at Ichiban, and anything sushi at Shogun of Delmar all tie at second for me because they are all equally addicting and delicious. I have a new appreciation for gluttony.
- Chana Saag with fresh Naan from Ghandi's in Albany. It might make me smell like a taxi driver in India by the time I'm done consuming it, but man that stuff is good!
- Perry's White Lightening ice cream, Hershey Pie at Burger King, and Girl Scout's thin mints and caramel delights are all favorites for dessert. My dad swears we have a separate stomach for dessert and I believe him. There is always room for dessert with me.
- NY Strip Steak on homemade italian toast with garlic smashed potatoes at Holly's Red Rooster. I saved up my college work study money just to go out and get this meal. The "Red Cock," as we called it, has some of the best food in Yates county.
- Homemade Stromboli... enough said. My husband loves Italian and I have come to love it too.
- Chicken fingers with honey mustard dressing. Did you know honey mustard is an aphrodisiac? I kid you not, Google it.
- The Grilled Chicken Special #1 from Phoenix Grill (it has chicken, bacon, ranch, tomato and melted mozzarella). When we order out for lunch I always set out to save half of this monstrous sandwich for the next day, but it's so flavorful that I can't control myself.