Wednesday, June 22, 2011

♫ Raindrops keep falling on my head ♪

♫ ♪ But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turnin' red, 
Cryin's not for me, 
'Cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complainin' ♫ ♪

So it's pouring out, hence the the little sing-song I've subjected you to.   I also have a hair appointment this evening.  These two things seem to coincide quite regularly - bad weather and hair appointments.  Good thing my hairdresser Kimber is flexible with me because in the winter time, for those of you familiar with upstate NY, sometimes bad weather means I'm calling her up to reschedule.  Of course, I'm not rescheduling for rain but just figured I'd put it out there that it's a tradition of Kimber's and mine to schedule hair appointments and bad weather.  I'll be sure to update you as to the next scheduled appointment because it will no doubt precipitate in some fashion and you'll at least be forewarned. 

The ladies at work and I were just joking around about wearing plastic bag helmets to get out to our cars and it got us on the topic of those old lady rain hats.  You know, the kind the little old lady in church with the curlers wears, even on sunny days.  Does anyone know if Wal-Mart carries these?  I'm thinking of starting a WTF Stocking Stuffer tradition this year.  Not a bad idea, eh?

photo courtesy of cachebeauty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool kids leave messages... just sayin'