Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Q&A Today

I have always been a sucker for those email questionnaires that go around.  I received this ten question one recently, but instead of sending it back out to the masses over email I figured I would post my responses on here.  I know, I am tempting the email gods by not forwarding to ten people in the next ten minutes but I think I'll be okay.

1. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be? Ryan Reynolds.  He's hot and funny, you really can't go wrong there.

2. What was the last film you saw in at the cinema? The Hangover II.  It was funny, but not as good as the first one.

3. What would you hate to be left in a room with? Spiders or snakes.

4. What inspires you? Love, life, money.

5. Beach, city, or country? Each for their own purpose.  Beach for vacation, country for living, city for working.

6. Summer or winter? Summer, although winter is a lot more fun now that we have a snowmobile.

7. Buttered, plain or salted popcorn? Buttered and salted. I want to ensure my arteries get a good workout.

8. Can you juggle?  If yes, how many? I am definitely not a juggler.  Two is my limit, but I don't think that counts.

9. Red or white wine? I have favorites of each:  Doobie Blues (white), Pinot Grigio (white), Brambleberry (red), Redcat (red).

10.  If you could pick one spice, what would it be? Lowry's Lemon Pepper seasoning. It's versatile and I use it for everything! 
  
YOUR TURN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool kids leave messages... just sayin'