Thursday, June 9, 2011

Rapture & Porcupines

So May 21, 2011 came and went and I am still breathing.  Imagine that.  For those of you unaware, May 21 was supposed to be the day of Rapture (aka, the end of the world).  Apparently Mr. Harold Camping got his dates wrong and it's now been rescheduled for October 21, 2011.   Good to know, I'll mark my calendar. 

In other news, I have seen three dead porcupines in less than a week in my travels to and from work.  That has to be a sign of something to come, right?  I mean, if it weren't for the Discovery Channel I'm not certain I'd even know these things existed and yet there they were, three in one week, dead on the side of the road. So in the spirit of Rapture, I propose you throw your Farmer's Almanac away, Get your dog a sombrero and await one hell of a sticky situation.

That's all I got for now folks.  What are your thoughts of the impending Rapture?  Are you a superstitious person?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool kids leave messages... just sayin'