Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Fist Pump!

For all you juice-head, meatball loving fist-pumpers out there: Jersey Shore Season Four premiers August 4 at 10pm on MTV.  I've not yet watched the season premier trailer, but from countless reviews already out on the web I'm led to believe this season is not going to disappoint.  Apparently Snooki and the Situation become an item, Vinny grows a stache, Deena and Paully-D lick (not to be confused with like) each other, and J-Woww continues to duke it out.  One thing I am hoping, although not holding my breath, is that Sammie and Ronnie not steal the spotlight as the typical Domestic Violence Duo that they are.  I grew so tired of tuning in last season to watch their train wreck of a relationship.  The name calling, destruction of belongings, and physical violence was so horrendous that I was waiting for MTV to slap up a disclaimer screen about the effects of Domestic Violence and a help hotline.  Oddly enough they did not.  Thank you MTV for teaching the youth of America how to mistreat each other in the name of love.  Ok...that was me being sarcastic and getting off topic. Anywho, if you would like to get a sneak peek at what's to come I've included a youtube clip for your enjoyment:


Who else is excited to tune in August 4, 2011 for Jersey Shore?  Anyone having a fist-pump party (I hear these things exist)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool kids leave messages... just sayin'